UNO Soccer Season Ticket Scarves
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2014 :  10:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hadn't heard about this until recently, but UNO is selling Season Ticket Scarves for the men's and women's soccer. For only $30, you get a commemorative UNO soccer/futbol scarf which serves as your ticket to EVERY men's and women's home match this year. That's 17 total games for $30. It works out to less than $2 a game.

If you're a hockey fan that's looking for an inexpensive way to support another UNO sport, or are already planning to attend a few games this year, you really need this.

http://www.omavs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31400&ATCLID=209521881

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2014 :  10:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.omaha.com/uno/shatel-caniglia-retro-setting-for-sport-of-future/article_4a8fb690-e38b-56fa-b9d2-e5f630198234.html
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2014 :  12:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UNO is drawing well for soccer at Caniglia. The venue is wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about how they are handling the soccer program. They are scheduling big name teams, and playing right with them. There was probably a couple thousand at the game yesterday. It's just wonderful to have at least one sport remain on main campus in such a beautiful, historic setting. I'm glad that they made the smart decision to give Caniglia new life instead of just tearing it down and putting another parking garage or building there. It's just a wonderful place to watch a game.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  10:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UNO Soccer 2014 Summit League Co-Champions!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MP Message Board © 2000-2017 MavPuck.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000