Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 107

AJMav
Minister of Anger

Iran
4503 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  4:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bellevue plays Briar Cliff there later on this month.

Too bad they suck so bad or that would be fun.
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Briar Cliff?
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:36:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UNO vs UNK at Werner on the 27th, very cool.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awestome. I will be there.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:46:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW, the opener on Friday couldn't be shaping up worse. 42 degrees for the high, rain, chance of snow, high wind.

I wonder if they'll even get the game in?

If they do, I imagine they will have few people in the stands.

Storm Chasers seems appropriate now.
Go to Top of Page

AJMav
Minister of Anger

Iran
4503 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excuse me while I rant for a second:

I started this thread 4 years ago, because I felt that if people did not listen to the twisted Nazi-esque NCAA, they would risk losing the one sporting event that gave the entire city it's character and it's soul. But luckily, common sense prevailed, and the 'Save Rosenblatt' nerds were swept away into the 21st centry...off the street corners and onto a random chunk of c*berspace, perhaps a billion light years away.

Does anybody else feel a bit queezy about this whole thing? Does anybody else realize that the city of Omaha is laying off teachers left and right, cutting fire trucks, raising taxes on everything from Happy Meals to Toilet Paper....yet this stadium, a facility that costs nearly 1/5 of a Billion Dollars... will sit empty 95% of the year.

Why am I the only one who sees the absurdity here?

To me, this is not an issue about building a new park for the CWS. That was obvious, and needed to be done around 10 years ago. However, the glaring issue at hand...is just how in the hell the city came to the agreement on building the stadium, all the while not only allowing denying public input of any kind....but by handing over full ownership to King Roger and his merry band of trolls?

THIS is where the problem lies.

Why didn't they work harder with the Royals to keep the stadium full? Why do they insult people's intelligence with such nonsense as semi-pro baseball, football leagues with 5 teams and 34 million dollars in debt...and my personal favority, a MONSTER music festival with no dates, no artists and most importantly...no precident what so ever? (There's a reason nobody has concerts at baseball stadiums.)

I admit, it will be nice to see a gleaming new ballpark against the downtown skyline, and ESPN will fawn all over it. But the dirty stain here is how the decision came about, how it was handled, and how in the HELL the people of Omaha were forced to build a stadium on the NCAA's terms, without so much of an ounce of true representation?

The blame is everywhere. I've said it once, and I'll say it again...in order:

1) The NCAA. The NCAA held a gun to the city's head...which is fine...but if you're going to do that, don't stand back in the shadows in front of the cameras, and threaten the city's leaders when they are shut off. Their commitment to evil is well documented by me and others.

2) Mike Fahey. Does ANYBODY find it a tad bit odd that the second this "deal" was closed...The Mayor quit and bolted town? Anybody at all? Anyone have a question as to why this happneed? Anyone?

3) MECA. When rich men are given power over an entire community, that lust for power only grows. This is well documented throughout history. Everything Roger Dixon has touched has been for his own political gain. And for what? A swim meet? A basketball tournament where 99.999% of the city can't get a ticket anyway? Conventions that STILL haven't shown up. I guess he got Lady Gaga, so he has that going for him.

4) Alan Stein and the Royals. Rest assured,I don't blame then 1% for bolting town. If you knew how many ways they've been screwed over by the city and the NCAA, you'd understand. However, he made ZERO effort to stay downtown, even when going against Darth and his policies. Again, can't blame the guy...but he does own a part of the blame.

5) Finally..the people of Omaha shoulder some of the responsibility by NOT holding these men accountable. This would be fine and dandy during normal times, but during the worst recession since 1930's, you'd think people would have a say on how the city spends 180 million bucks. They also should be given a reason why a Mayor would be able to make such a deal WITHOUT public input, and then oh yeah...bolt town as soon as the ink dries. (We can save why they named a street after him later)

In conclusion, the stadium is great..becuase it needed to happen. However, the slimeball, rancid politics that surrounded it, will someday go down as quite possibly the biggest blunder in the history of the city.

Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  11:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't worry, they say the CWS profits will pay for the whole thing. They don't need any additional tenants, anything beyond the CWS is gravy and taxes will never have to go up to pay for this. Oh wait, they said many of the same things about the Qwest Center and taxes went up.

It is what it is. I wish it had gone better, but there were too many egos and too few people making huge decisions for the entire city. Rest assured, if things don't go as planned, the citizens will be left holding the bag, not the mayor, not Dixon, not the NCAA, not Allen Stein.

Go to Top of Page

Bigredmed
Senior Mav

1574 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  12:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJMav

Why am I the only one who sees the absurdity here?

Trust me, you are not even on the first page of the list of people who see this.
quote:

1) The NCAA. The NCAA held a gun to the city's head...which is fine...but if you're going to do that, don't stand back in the shadows in front of the cameras, and threaten the city's leaders when they are shut off. Their commitment to evil is well documented by me and others.

The NCAA makes more than enough money off March Madness to have been asked to cough up some bucks for it. The problem is vocal people such as yourself who are dead set in their belief that if Omaha were to lose the CWS, your DNA would unravel. This puts Omaha at enormous disadvantage in the negotiations with the NCAA. Consider what we would have had had we not had people like you bleating out about your fears of losing this. Omaha would have had room to be circumspect, we would have had the breath to query Ernie Goss's numbers regarding its real value. We would have been more able to let the NCAA take it on the road and let the next bunch of easily cowed public servants get on their knees for them.
quote:

2) Mike Fahey. Does ANYBODY find it a tad bit odd that the second this "deal" was closed...The Mayor quit and bolted town? Anybody at all? Anyone have a question as to why this happneed? Anyone?
{/quote]
He is a d bag. Trashed our budget, got his buddies to name a street for him and then left the mess for others to clean up. Case in point why we should be hesitant to vote for Dems who are dependent on unions.
quote:

3) MECA. When rich men are given power over an entire community, that lust for power only grows. This is well documented throughout history. Everything Roger Dixon has touched has been for his own political gain. And for what? A swim meet? A basketball tournament where 99.999% of the city can't get a ticket anyway? Conventions that STILL haven't shown up. I guess he got Lady Gaga, so he has that going for him.

Sorry, rich people are not to blame here. Who is to blame are all the chuckleheads who don't know their business or who are somehow incapable of reading the Wall Street Journal. OK, so when this was being planned, the size was announced and without a hesitation, I could tell you that Medical meetings were either going to be too small to need the place or too big to fit in it. That is the way they are going. Other sectors of the economy are similarly forming. meetings are small (<500) or very big (>20,000), things in the middle are getting rarer. These meetings want to be held in hub cities or party cities, and Omaha is neither.

Right about the time it was open, the WSJ published a large article on the decline of business meetings citing cost, disruption, and the availability of online access. This was a white elephant from the day the first brick was laid.

quote:

4) Alan Stein and the Royals. Rest assured,I don't blame then 1% for bolting town. If you knew how many ways they've been screwed over by the city and the NCAA, you'd understand. However, he made ZERO effort to stay downtown, even when going against Darth and his policies. Again, can't blame the guy...but he does own a part of the blame.

Nope. He has a business to run and stockholders who hold him accountable to do it. He has not choice but to get the best deal possible. When MECA tried to hose him on the parking and concessions as well as the big divot in his home schedule during the nicest part of the summer, any semi-functional person in his position would have done the very same thing. The Royals/Storm Chasers are a business, and they exist to make money. With MECA, they couldn't, so they left.

[quote]
5) Finally..the people of Omaha shoulder some of the responsibility by NOT holding these men accountable. This would be fine and dandy during normal times, but during the worst recession since 1930's, you'd think people would have a say on how the city spends 180 million bucks. They also should be given a reason why a Mayor would be able to make such a deal WITHOUT public input, and then oh yeah...bolt town as soon as the ink dries. (We can save why they named a street after him later)

Yep. We should not allow our city fathers and mothers to spend more than $1 million per fiscal year on discretionary spending (parks, bike trails, TDAmeritrade) without a full on vote of the people and a supermajority voting in support (60%).
Go to Top of Page

admin
U!N!O!

10827 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  12:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.omaha.com/article/20110411/SPORTS/704119808

quote:
MECA President Roger Dixon said on Monday that the group still wants to pursue an independent league baseball team, perhaps in the American Association, which has the Lincoln Salt Dogs. First up, MECA has to finish a lawsuit with a group that said it had an agreement to bring a Northern League team to Omaha before the Northern League disbanded.
Go to Top of Page

MetroFan
Freshman Mav

212 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  12:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.omaha.com/article/20110411/SPORTS/304119814#ballpark-ready-for-first-pitch

Creighton University will play its home games there in the spring. The stadium also is expected to be the home of the United Football League's Omaha Nighthawks, although Roger Dixon, MECA's president and CEO, said the professional football club has not yet signed a contract.

“As long as the league is there, I think the Nighthawks will play here,'' Dixon said. “It's not a done deal until they sign the paper. When they sign the lease and we sign the lease, then it will be a done deal.''

Go to Top of Page

West O Mike
All-Star Mav

Christmas Island
5308 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  12:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

[snip]
The blame is everywhere. I've said it once, and I'll say it again...in order:

The NCAA is what it is.

quote:

Nope. After having to deal with the squawking from the Yark Parking empire and then trying to fight off Hal Daub and MECA to get this done, I'm not surprised he retired. He accomplished something (getting a new stadium) in two years that took nearly 20 years (New arena) for other mayors to accomplish. I don't vilify him, I salute him. (As for your other allegations, well, quit channeling your inner David Nabity, quit smoking tea, and reenter reality.)

quote:

They stonewalled and obstructed the whole process...and in the meantime, opened the door for my #3 villain. MECA's #2.

quote:

Not going to argue here, but they drop down my list.

quote:

Not sure of your logic here, but you are reaching. (Almost as you did with Fahey.)

Here's my #3 Villain.

#3 Sarpy County elected officials.

While Mike Fahey was trying to get Hal Daub and David Sokol on board, the folks in Sarpy County did an end run and played Santa Claus to Alan Stein and company. From that point on, MECA really couldn't make any sort of deal with Stein and the Royals. How could they, really? The Royals would prefer not to play in a 24k stadium and have to leave town for 18 days in June. I get that. Omaha tried to find a way to make a second stadium work downtown over and over again, and no matter what they did, the numbers didn't work out. So Sarpy walked in blind and committed themselves to it pretty much sight unseen.

Then they realized they were in over their heads, and muddled through. Built a AA stadium way out of town with not much of a plan to pay for it. Ran up huge cost overruns along the way, and are just praying that the experts that say that the surrounding development that may hold off huge property tax increases will be built faster than five to seven years.

Blog: http://huskermike.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  1:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by admin

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110411/SPORTS/704119808

quote:
MECA President Roger Dixon said on Monday that the group still wants to pursue an independent league baseball team, perhaps in the American Association, which has the Lincoln Salt Dogs. First up, MECA has to finish a lawsuit with a group that said it had an agreement to bring a Northern League team to Omaha before the Northern League disbanded.

I will laugh when this fails within 3 years. I'd like to think that some people would be humbled when this foolish endeavour fails, but I know they won't. They'll just move on to the next dumb idea. STill, this is one of the dumbest they've had yet.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  1:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and West-O, I saw your comment on OWH about UNO needing to make a call to TD to see about playing there. I'm going to reiterate how bad of an idea I think that is.

1. CU would likely be motivated to make sure that UNO doesn't make TD its home. As we all know, what CU wants, CU usually gets. I wouldn't even be shocked if CU has a non-compete clause in its contract at TD stating that no other college baseball team can make the ballpark its official home field.

2. I'm sure the NCAA wouldn't appreciate UNO doubling the pre-CWS wear and tear on the field.

3. TD is far to big for a fledgling UNO program. I went to a game last Saturday. There were 100 people in attendance. The crowds UNO would draw at TD would make CU's crowds look enormous by comparison. Werner is at least closer to the right size.

4. Rent would likely be much more economical at Werner Park

5. UNO should be trying to differentiate themselves from Creighton, not playing 2nd fiddle to them in their home park.

I'll try not to pat myself on the back too much on this one, ok maybe just a little. However, when you were arguing for UNO to play downtown, I said from the start that WErner made much more sense for them. Looks like all the evidence points to them exploring Sarpy, not downtown.
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  1:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TD is too big for AAA, AA, or college baseball. It does not work. If Sarpy had not stepped to the plate, that franchise would be in Sugarland Texas or somewhere else. UNO hockey has struggled for years under MECA and we're supposed to believe they would have made it work for the Chasers? Really? They would have been the only team in affiliated minor league baseball that did not control their own stadium.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  1:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find it exceedingly funny that those who are so gung ho to get out from under the rule of MECA are some of the first to say that the Chasers should have just lumped it and taken whatever was offered to them downtown. hypocritical.
Go to Top of Page

West O Mike
All-Star Mav

Christmas Island
5308 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  4:46:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nousefouraname

I find it exceedingly funny that those who are so gung ho to get out from under the rule of MECA are some of the first to say that the Chasers should have just lumped it and taken whatever was offered to them downtown. hypocritical.

If you are referring to me, I've never been of the mindset that UNO needs to get away from MECA. In fact, I'm not 100% sure they should leave the Qwest Center.

And I've also never suggested that the Royals should have accepted whatever was offered downtown. Just negotiated in good faith...and frankly, I don't think there ever were good faith negotiations because Stein's group already knew that Sarpy County was going to build them a stadium at that point. (And yes, MECA wasn't exactly negotiating in good faith either...)

Go to Top of Page

MetroFan
Freshman Mav

212 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  6:01:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Timeline as an FYI for you guys:

The first downtown stadium article hit the OWH on the 1st Sunday May '07. No discussion from City to Royals, not even a phone, until Septmber 23, '07. The negotiations with City / MECA were started in early October '07 and were ongoing. The first official Sarpy meeting/presentation was in late April '08 (after Wayne and Stein met in Memphis airport in February '08). Royals announced in early August '08 that negotiations with MECA were off. Brashear started negotiations with Royals in November '08.
Go to Top of Page

West O Mike
All-Star Mav

Christmas Island
5308 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  7:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MetroFan

Timeline as an FYI for you guys:

The first downtown stadium article hit the OWH on the 1st Sunday May '07. No discussion from City to Royals, not even a phone, until Septmber 23, '07. The negotiations with City / MECA were started in early October '07 and were ongoing. The first official Sarpy meeting/presentation was in late April '08 (after Wayne and Stein met in Memphis airport in February '08). Royals announced in early August '08 that negotiations with MECA were off. Brashear started negotiations with Royals in November '08.

First downtown stadium article was back in 2005. Granted, you weren't in Omaha at that time...

Go to Top of Page

MetroFan
Freshman Mav

212 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  9:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am talking about after May 2006 when current group bought the club.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  9:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The original master plan had a Royals ballpark downtown seating something like 10k. It didn't change until the NCAA hijacked that plan and made it a CWS park. I can see why the Royals wanted to keep their options open after that switcheroo.
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  08:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not exaactly sure there was any negotiations for the Chasers/Royals. That stadium was completely done with only the CWS in mind. If you really wanted to make it attractive for AAA you needed to incorperate their needs into the design. Didn't happen.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

AJMav
Minister of Anger

Iran
4503 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  08:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^^^^

This is exactly what happened. The Royals have talked about building a park downtown since I worked there in the late 90's...and all of a sudden...it blew up. Nevermind the fact that somebody...(Can't remember who) said TEN YEARS AGO that Rosenblatt should have been replaced, instead of pumping 45 million bucks into it..but that's beside the fact.

Point being Mike, I'm not sure why you blame Sarpy Co. (Other than your blind hatred toward them which I've never understood as we've discussed dozens of times). As was pointed out below..by the time Sarpy County stepped in, the Royals were already halfway out the door. Had they not done so, the team would have been in Texas and Omaha would be left as the largest city in the united states without a minor league baseball team.

The blame lies in those who did not work hard enough (or in this case at all) to find a viable solution to the downtown ballpark. The reason those things are built, is because people would attend from April through August. That's how you build an area up. That's how you initiate foot traffic. That's how you create an identity. Playing 4 football games a year in a league that most likely won't exist in 12 months, is not exactly filling that need.

Nor is a non-BCS college baseball team, as they play such powers as Portland and Northern Iowa on Tuesday afternoons in March.

The whole situation...ALL THE WAY AROUND....is idiotic and dripping with politicians who lust for power. IN this case...mostly one SINGLE politician, who isn't even an politician...let alone elected.

Fact still remains..you have a 180 million dollar stadium sitting empty 90+% of the year while the rest of the city crumbles. At the very least, you could have funded development in a downtown area that sorely needs it. Instead, a secondary stadium sits in a corn field in Sarpy County...with all the room in teh world to grow, but 15 miles away from the place that needs it the most.

Just pathetic.
Period.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  08:22:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The closest they ever got to "negotiating" with the Royals to make the downtown ballpark suit them was that weird half baked idea of having removable bleachers to convert the stadium from like 15k-25k. The second the NCAA got wind of that notion, they correctly put a stop to that crazy talk. Oh yeah, and they also told them if they wanted their own locker room and offices they could pay to have it put in so they wouldn't have to clear out in june
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  09:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that movable seating idea might have been the only way that it would have worked. As you pointed out, the NCAA would have none of that and then the stadium went forward without any designs that would be attractive to a minor league team. Then it ended up under control of MECA and at that point became VERY unattractive to any affiliated minor league team.

Look I'm glad we locked up the CWS. The sad thing is, the stadium downtown will help some but will not one it's own spur any real development. It will help but not any where near the impact of Qwest. Businesses will not base decisions when the only real draw is 2 weeks per year.

The Grow Omaha guys were on the radio talking this morning and there has been some land purchased for development around Werner. They mentioned a rather large retirement center (insert West O Mike joke here), some office type development, and even some restaraunt/retail going up across the street. They did say the whole process will take 5-7 years but mentioned it got some talk at the big real estate development conference that was held at Qwest Center last week.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  09:22:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard that on the radio this morning. I will tune in for the Grow Omaha stuff (even though I loathe most of KFAB's programming). Grow Omaha always has some interesting stuff.

They seemed more optimistic about the development out there than I've heard from them until now.

Yes, I'm waiting for the jokes on the retirement center. I guess the Storm Chasers are preparing for this as they are having Bingo at their day games this year. ha.
Go to Top of Page

West O Mike
All-Star Mav

Christmas Island
5308 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  12:40:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg S

The sad thing is, the stadium downtown will help some but will not one it's own spur any real development. It will help but not any where near the impact of Qwest. Businesses will not base decisions when the only real draw is 2 weeks per year.

I'm staring at three projects currently under construction because of TD Ameritrade Park. Then there is Zesto's, waiting for the construction crew to clear out, and another project at 15th & Fahey that had a building permit on vacant building that used to be a homeless shelter.

Maybe some of this is residual from the Qwest Center. Hard to separate the two when they are that close together.

The only two people who really know the answer as to whether the Royals would have left town would be Walter Scott and Warren Buffett. I remember Scott remarked at the time that if anybody was talking about moving the Royals, they needed to talk to him first.

I still believe that, without Sarpy County's offer, the Royals and MECA would have agreed to play downtown.

Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  12:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scott may have said that, but Buffett said he wouldn't stand in the way of the Royals doing what was best for their business even if that meant leaving Omaha.
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  2:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've got some development. Not what you would have though if you also had 70 plus dates and 400,000 more people that would come with the Chasers. Just a month or so ago the owner of DJ's stated the stadium was nice but he could not build a business model on something that's only used 2 weeks a year. He stated the Qwest Center was what brought them downtown due to the number of events and the crowd size at those.

I still believe that without Sarpy the Royals would be in Sugarland, San Antonio or one of the other markets without AAA baseball.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

AJMav
Minister of Anger

Iran
4503 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  4:30:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by West O Mike

I still believe that, without Sarpy County's offer, the Royals and MECA would have agreed to play downtown.

But Mike...Stein said there were 3 stumbling blocks in agreemnt to that:

1) Leaving for 3 weeks. (Which has gone on for years, and there is no other alternative

2) Parking money. Nobody is going to go to an event where the parking costs 50% more than the game ticket.

3) A say in stadium events. (Such as having 1/2 price hot dog night or something like that. )

MECA would not...nor would they ever...budge on ANY of these points. Did Sarpy making an offer make it EASIER to walk away from teh table? Sure I guess. But rest assured...at NO time did ANYBODY in Omaha...not Fehey, not MECA, not Hal Daub's cleaning lady...even sit down with the Royals to get their input on the stadium, how it's run or what goes on inside of it.

It's a nice pipe dream to say a deal could have been worked out...but I'd be willing to bet anything in the world that this 11th hour deal would not...not this year...not in 1,000,000 years.. not ever...have happened.
Go to Top of Page

adammd
Sophomore Mav

463 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  4:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg S

Briar Cliff?

Alum. What do you need to know about this fine Franciscan university.

I may just have to attend my first BC baseball game.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 107 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MP Message Board © 2000-2017 MavPuck.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000