Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 107

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  2:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I figured it would be Werner. pretty easy call, really.

Honestly, West-O's theory about a rift or animosity between Werner and Sarpy/Royals just didn't make any sense at all.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  3:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
next guess is which of the names ranging between servicable and embarrassing do the Royals go with?

I'm hoping they keep Royals, but if not, I think they go with Commanders or Force.

I just don't want to think about the reality of any of those other names.
Go to Top of Page

brad
Senior Mav

USA
1141 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  3:22:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't kept up with this thread at all. I glance at it every once in a while, posted once or twice, but that’s about it. So if this is a repeat sorry…

If you support UNO building their own arena, you should support the royals building their own stadium 110%. All the Reasons UNO needs their own place are the same reasons that the Royal’s needed their own place.

1. Naming Rights – UNO doesn’t get naming rights at the Qwest, Royals would have not got rights downtown or if they stayed at Rosenblatt.
2. Concession Sales – UNO doesn’t get concessions at Qwest, Royals would not have gotten at TDA
3. Size. Qwest too big, TDA too big
4. Ushers. UNO fans want to get away from the Ushers, Royals want control over their ushers (City employees at Rosenblatt and the royals had no control)
5. Scheduling. UNO can’t go to the qwest whenever they want, Royals didn’t want to get kicked out every summer for a few weeks.

The similarities go on and on.

Omaha Photos and more @ www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
GO MAVS!!!
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  3:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks brad. that was pretty much my argument for months in this thread. I made pretty much all of those same arguments recently.

Yes, you can argue about who's ultimately paying for both arenas, but one thing is certain: meca has been a major villain of this board for years. If they are truly as bad as portrayed on this board and have hurt the UNO hockey progam as much as some have argued, then there should have been nothing but sympathy for the royals in trying to avoid being under their thumb and then cheering when they got their ballpark deal.

UNO is a 2nd class citizen at the Qwest Center and the Royals certainly would have been 2nd class citizens at TD Ameritrade.
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  3:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brad I've thought the same thing. Many of the arguments people use for UNO to get out of the Qwest are THE EXACT same thing the Royals were up against.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  3:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm really hoping we get good news on Monday and they keep the name the Royals. I bought some Rosenblatt stuff this year but held off on Royals merchandise because I was afraid it might be dated.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

AJMav
Minister of Anger

Iran
4503 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  3:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a vintage fitted Golden Spikes hat, and it is F'ing SWEET
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  4:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The reasons UNO would want to build their own arena are indeed many of the same reasons the Royals wanted out, mainly the size of the venue and MECA. The difference and the reason why somebody can be okay with UNO and not the Royals comes down to who's paying for it. UNO is trying to get donors, people to volunteer their money, whereas the Royals counted on at least a portion to be left up to taxpayers, people who have don't have much of a say as to where their money goes. Voters do have some say as to where their taxes go and/or if taxes are raised but not as much as a person who donates their money.
Go to Top of Page

AJMav
Minister of Anger

Iran
4503 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  4:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To be fair, those taxpayers are funding an overall development. A ballpark that brings in 6k-8k 72 times per summer is a pretty good magnet for other development. Not sure there'll be some huge entertainment mecca, but people who live down there are looking for more places to eat and drink (so they don't have to go to Omaha.) This is a pull for many of them.

UNO on the other hand would not spur development (if it was built near campus or chili greens per say) and would mostly benefit just the university and/or the fans of teams that play there.

Not to play Devil's advocate..but they're kind of apples and oranges here.
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  4:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know AJ, I actually liked the Spikes hats. I liked that name to. I called them the Spikes more than the Golden Spikes.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  6:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But why AJ would the Royals benefit the surrounding area and not UNO? There are restaurants and such already in place around where the new UNO arena would be and maybe more would pop up so why wouldn't those places benefit from having the arena right there? Since many of those restaurants are already in place, there's no need for more capital needed for development. Good point though on your behalf, I could see the new park will spur development and that some that go there are only looking for new places to eat.
Go to Top of Page

West O Mike
All-Star Mav

Christmas Island
5308 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2010 :  10:32:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brad

If you support UNO building their own arena, you should support the royals building their own stadium 110%. All the Reasons UNO needs their own place are the same reasons that the Royal’s needed their own place.

1. Naming Rights – UNO doesn’t get naming rights at the Qwest, Royals would have not got rights downtown or if they stayed at Rosenblatt.
2. Concession Sales – UNO doesn’t get concessions at Qwest, Royals would not have gotten at TDA
3. Size. Qwest too big, TDA too big
4. Ushers. UNO fans want to get away from the Ushers, Royals want control over their ushers (City employees at Rosenblatt and the royals had no control)
5. Scheduling. UNO can’t go to the qwest whenever they want, Royals didn’t want to get kicked out every summer for a few weeks.

The similarities go on and on.

GO MAVS!!!

Actually no.

There are some similarities, but there are major, MAJOR differences.

The only one that I'll agree with is scheduling.

Size - maybe. But I also believe that both the rumored UNO arena at Chili Greens and the Sarpy County ballpark are too small. Especially UNO's 7500 seat arena. When UNO hockey started up, they sold out every game with 8314 tickets sold. We know that might be a little inflated, but not 800 inflated.

Does anybody really think that a Dean Blais coached squad isn't any more attractive to fans than those early crowds? Based on what I'm seeing right now, I think the Qwest Center is closer to meeting UNO's needs than a 7500 seat arena. If this keeps up, I firmly believe UNO could be drawing 10k-12k on a regular basis before a new arena opens it's doors. (That being said, I also think the Sarpy ballpark is also too small for the Royals...)

Ushers? That's a personnel/management issue with the management. I don't think that's going to make much difference. I don't see this changing if some rent-a-cop decides to get power hungry. And let's be honest, when was the last time we had a Qwestapo thread here?

One and two tie into the big issue. The Omaha Royals are kicking in about 1/4th of the cost of their ballpark when you amortize both over 25 years. Who's picking up the rest of the tab? We still don't have an answer. Eventually there will be a little bit of development, and that'll contribute some additional property tax revenue.

Sarpy County had counted on their share of the naming rights to help pay for the ballpark. I imagine that they have to be extremely disappointed that they'll only receive $2500 a year. That's a drop in the bucket.

Does anybody really think that if UNO builds an arena, that government entities are going to pay three-fourths of it? Not in this state, not in this city, not in this economy. At best, government will likely contribute about a tenth of what Sarpy County is paying - and that's in infrastructure needs (roads, sewers, etc.) to support the arena. I don't know what it's going to cost to build, but I think UNO is going to have to raise 95% or more on their own.

That's the difference...and it's a huge difference. I don't know what the cost of a new arena is, but I'd suggest that UNO's investment in an arena is going to require in the neighborhood of 10 times the investment that the Royals got away with in Sarpy County. ($70 million vs. $7 million in 2010 dollars; the amortized value of both will be significantly more.)

That's not even remotely comparable.

Blog: http://huskermike.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  08:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really, really hope they were planning on much from naming rights. I think the amount that they got for them was amazing considering what TD paid downtown and they'll be on ESPN for 2 weeks every year. Again, very impressive list of sponsors at the park.

My favorite part of Mike's response, was eventually there will be a little bit of development. That's a keeper that we will need to revisit in 5 and 10 years and talk about the accuracy of that prediction....

Greg
Go to Top of Page

AJMav
Minister of Anger

Iran
4503 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  08:30:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by West O Mike Eventually there will be a little bit of development, and that'll contribute some additional property tax revenue.

A "little bit" of development?

Have you been to LaVista lately. (Over by 138th and Harrison?)

I realize you're now the hater, and you're naturally going to go full bore against anything I'm for (that's fine....), but seriously, your argument is getting stretched further and further into ridiculousness here.

OK, so it's far away from you. I get that. I also get that the Royals are only paying for 1/4 of it. This just in..most stadiums are not built by the teams themselves. The Royals and Chiefs don't own the TSC...the taxpayers of Jackson County do. Perhaps...and call me an internet kook here..perhaps the people of Sarpy County WANT to have a ballpark in that area to stimulate growth? Perhaps the budget crunch in that area isn't bad as the giant steaming pile of Pelini that Fahey left Suttle. Perhaps there are enough people in that area to support 6k fans per night...72 nights a year? Just because you don't live there, doesn't mean other people don't either.

Point being, I'd like for you to once tell me why the Royals SHOULDN'T have moved to "BFE". It was FREE land. The taxpayers were willing to pay for it. They have MILES AND MILES to stretch out and develop. Do you have any idea what a pain in the ass it was to co-exist wiht the City and the CWS? I realize I like to just throw stuff out there a lot..but trust me on this...I know about this one.

Again, if the UP and Buffett still owned a majority share, I would put more of the blame on teh Royals (I still put part of it on them) for not making downtown work. But you and I both know (even if you never admit it) what pure evil MECA is, and at what point the city will tap out on the NCAA's advances. Stein isn't from here, and didn't want to deal with the BS that every Royals owner since 1969 has had to deal with. I don't agree with it 100%, but I don't blame him one bit.

For once...I'd love for you to give me your alternative, instead of some snarky little snide comment about you having to drive 13 miles out of your way to go to something.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  08:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJMav

quote:
Originally posted by West O Mike Eventually there will be a little bit of development, and that'll contribute some additional property tax revenue.

OK, so it's far away from you. I get that. I also get that the Royals are only paying for 1/4 of it. This just in..most stadiums are not built by the teams themselves. The Royals and Chiefs don't own the TSC...the taxpayers of Jackson County do. Perhaps...and call me an internet kook here..perhaps the people of Sarpy County WANT to have a ballpark in that area to stimulate growth? Perhaps the budget crunch in that area isn't bad as the giant steaming pile of Pelini that Fahey left Suttle. Perhaps there are enough people in that area to support 6k fans per night...72 nights a year? Just because you don't live there, doesn't mean other people don't either.

Point being, I'd like for you to once tell me why the Royals SHOULDN'T have moved to "BFE". It was FREE land. The taxpayers were willing to pay for it. They have MILES AND MILES to stretch out and develop. Do you have any idea what a pain in the ass it was to co-exist wiht the City and the CWS? I realize I like to just throw stuff out there a lot..but trust me on this...I know about this one.

count me in as a sarpy resident who wants this type of entertainment option in my community even if it means that I have to pay more in taxes.

We've never had these types attractions that omaha has had and we've always had to drive a long way to do anything. This will be good for us and will spur further growth. If "west o" thinks it won't, he's lost it.
Go to Top of Page

brad
Senior Mav

USA
1141 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  08:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nousefouraname, I said I haven't read through all 60 pages of this thread. I was just reading the article about all the naming rights the Royals sold to their new stadium and it made me think about a few things.

I agree about the size Mike. I would say anything less than 10 is too small and I don't think that 14 is too big the way this year is going. I have said on here many times that I want UNO to play at the Qwest. I still say that the Number 1 reason that UNO needs to stay at the Qwest is because when they are there, they have a monopoly on the biggest and best venue in town. I don't want there to be a night when I need to decide should I go to a Hockey Game or Should I go to a concert.

As far as the Royals, I have toured the stadium several times, and I like their new place. Its really cool and will really work for them. Rosenblatt is a hole and I glad its done. I wish the Royals were playing downtown because I would much rather be in downtown than Sarpy county, but Sarpy is still an upgrade from Rosenblatt

As far as the Ushers, That came straight from the Royals. They want the ability to Hire/FIRE and train the ushers. Their hands were tied at Rosenblatt and they would have really liked to do things differently. I am guessing a little more Qwestappo like.

GO MAVS!!!
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  08:58:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brad

nousefouraname, I said I haven't read through all 60 pages of this thread. I was just reading the article about all the naming rights the Royals sold to their new stadium and it made me think about a few things.

oh, no big deal. I was just excited to see someone agreeing with me on this and making pretty much the same arguments I have been making. Obviously, I think you have some really good points there. :)
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  09:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The fact that anybody refers to it as BFE should be, or at least could be, reason enough for at least one person to see that as a valid reason why they shouldn't have done it. Don't get me wrong I don't necessarily disagree and am able to understand why the Royals wanted to do their own thing, but as it is, they are to some degree in the middle of nowhere, at least for the time being. If you can't concede that then the argument isn't worth having.

Forgive me for having done so, but maybe over the course of this thread I don't recall an answer to the logic of seeing UNO try to raise the funds for their arena versus the Royals getting taxpayer money and why that would drive somebody to be upset about the Royals and not UNO getting new venues. Although, I do agree with AJ that it's not a new move for stadiums to get paid for by the taxpayers, so it's not that I mind that. But the fact that the people of Sarpy are paying for a large portion of that park, and you know some people in Sarpy are doing it against their will, while UNO is attempting to get people to donate their money should be reason enough for somebody to pat UNO on the back while disagreeing with the Royals' course of action.
Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  10:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some people are afraid to go downtown, does that mean that we should not build sports and entertainment venues downtown?

Also we don't know yet if UNO is indeed planning to pay for 100% of their arena by donations. I'm going to bet against that.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  10:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure who you're asking that question of Greg, but at least if you're downtown, your venue is near things already in place like restaurants. Like I said, I don't necessarily disagree with being out there, but being in the middle of nowhere is certainly a better argument to not build there than downtown but I guess that argument is in the eye of the beholder.

You're right, we don't know about a percentage UNO plans to actually pay for their stadium. To me, signs have pointed to the idea that they plan on doing it themselves so we have to go with that for now. I'm betting the city won't help considering their situation. So if UNO doesn't fund it themselves, I'm betting there is no arena. Until the funding is raised. And you can't count infrastructure costs. The city is always responsible for that and that is a constant that goes with any project.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  11:50:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
buetane, the problem is that you said...

quote:
Originally posted by buetane

The fact that anybody refers to it as BFE should be, or at least could be, reason enough for at least one person to see that as a valid reason why they shouldn't have done it.

that makes no sense to me. It kind of goes into what I think Greg is saying, but if there's at least one person out there who thinks downtown is a crime infested cesspool, is that enough reason why we should have reconsidered doing TD Ameritrade or the Qwest downtown?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't see the argument that 126th and 370 is "BFE" as any more valid than saying downtown is a crime infested cesspool where anyone going to a baseball game will be shot.

Neither perception is necessarily rooted in reality.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People from truly large cities laugh at us. We can get anywhere in Omaha from one corner to another in 30 minutes roughly. That's nothing to people who are used to living a huge city with traffic problems. I understand that some people have a phobia of driving downtown and others won't drive to "BFE", but those people are in the minority overall. We can't build facilities like these based on the whims and preconceived notions of a few in the fringe.
Go to Top of Page

West O Mike
All-Star Mav

Christmas Island
5308 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  12:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Have you been to LaVista lately. (Over by 138th and Harrison?)

Yes I have.

quote:

I realize you're now the hater, and you're naturally going to go full bore against anything I'm for (that's fine....), but seriously, your argument is getting stretched further and further into ridiculousness here.

Just because virtually nobody lives south and west of this location (other than Gretna) doesn't mean nobody lives out there. But let's not forget that this location is move away from more people than it is a move towards...

quote:

Bahaha... tell me again how Sarpy County is paying for this again? At least Mike Fahey had the stones to announce a plan to pay for TD Ameritrade Park. Sarpy County Board? They're burying it under the rug, and hope you notice the upcoming property tax hikes.

quote:

Again, if the UP and Buffett still owned a majority share, I would put more of the blame on teh Royals (I still put part of it on them) for not making downtown work. But you and I both know (even if you never admit it) what pure evil MECA is, and at what point the city will tap out on the NCAA's advances. Stein isn't from here, and didn't want to deal with the BS that every Royals owner since 1969 has had to deal with. I don't agree with it 100%, but I don't blame him one bit.

For once...I'd love for you to give me your alternative, instead of some snarky little snide comment about you having to drive 13 miles out of your way to go to something.

Hey, when someone offers you a sweetheart deal, you take it. And you don't talk bad about people doing nice things for you. If I were the Royals, I'd have taken Sarpy's offer too.

Blog: http://huskermike.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  12:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How can that not make any sense to you? It doesn't go against what Greg is saying. If anything, it is line with what Greg is saying. I wasn't disagreeing with Greg. I made no mention of downtown. Had I, I could have said and would agree that the fact that at least one person views downtown as a crime infested cesspool should be, or at least could be, reason enough for at least one person to see that as a valid reason why they shouldn't have done it. If only one person truly believes this, I would still proceed with a project be it downtown or BFE or wherever.

I'm not saying that I believe the Royals shouldn't have built out there, but that officials should have thought to themselves, "You know, some would define this cornfield asbootysmurfing egypt. Maybe we shouldn't build inbootysmurfing egypt. On other hand, it might help continue the development of Papillion westward tobootysmurfing egypt." In the same regard, Omaha officials could have posed the same type of scenario in questioning whether they should build downtown.

Maybe it's apples and oranges but look at Phoenix. My understanding is that part of the problem with Coyotes' poor attendance is because their arena is in BFE, a different BFE than the one already referred to on here.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  12:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, buetane, that's exactly what I'm saying. You summed it up quite well. I'm just saying there's arguments that can be made for sarpy and against sarpy as well as for downtown and against downtown. I just haven't heard a truly compelling argument that doesn't come off as fringe against sarpy.

I don't think your phoenix argument makes sense. you are right, it is apples and oranges. it's major league sports vs minor league for one. my understanding has always been that the coyotes moved to an area that doesn't have the money or corporate base to buy the expensive seats at ice level or the suites. They end up with a full upper deck most night, but an empty set of the expensive seats. Whole different set of issues because, if anything, the royals moved away from an area that had less disposable income to an area with more disposable income. There isn't a huge price difference between the expensive seats and the cheap either. They may have a problem selling suites, but they'll sell more than they did at rosenblatt that's for sure.

Go to Top of Page

Greg S
All-Star Mav

4101 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  1:38:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with nouseforname on this one. I was trying to point out that just because Mike uses the term BFE does not give any credibility to not building in Sarpy at that site.

FYI, I hear far more people in my neck of the woods talk about not wanting to go "all the way downtown" for something than to somewhere out west. It will be interesting to see though how people feel about the drive to Werner Park once they've made it and decide if it's worth the drive. My money is on people falling in love with that stadium. Especially families.

I also here plenty of people talk about how downtown Omaha is not safe. I'm not a believer on that one but the perception is there. I always challenge it with when was the last time you heard of someone innocently being hurt downtown or do you know anybody that has been? Normally no examples are brought up (I love DT and went to Central), but again there is a perception out there.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  1:38:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was looking at the Phoenix situation very superficially, very. It does make sense though if the arena isn't in good location and my understanding is that it's not really near the main metropolis and not near public transportation. Kinda like the Royals. I knew I didn't have a complete understanding of the Phoenix situation though, and went based on simple statements made by announcers or whoever, that the arena is in the boonies. I don't find a BFE argument too compelling when it comes to Omaha either, but that's the way some view it and that view should be minimized to maximize benefit.
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  1:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That perception is there Greg, you're right. And those people who you challenge on the safety of downtown are the ones who would believe that building downtown is not the smartest, therefore would not see the credibility in building downtown. Well, there's likewise a perception that a cornfield is BFE, even if said cornfield is reachable within 30 minutes of everywhere in Omaha, which I don't believe, so then there will also be some people who don't see the credibility in building down there.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  2:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get what you're saying.

It's pretty much a given that when a business moves its base of operations within a metro area they are going to gain some patrons and alienate some patrons. doesn't matter if it's a baseball club, restaurant, shop, etc. It's just the nature of the beast. Even the OWH research indicated they are likely to end up at about a net wash in terms of total fans, but that amount of business is likely a win for Sarpy and the Royals.

Like I've said, they've set the bar pretty low here with 6k permanent seats and 10k with berm/standing room. If they can't do at least as well as they were at Rosenblatt they've got problems.

whoops.
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  2:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nousefouraname

It's pretty much a given that when a business moves its base of operations within a metro area they are going to gain some patrons and alienate some patrons.

smurfin a man. Pretty much what everybody's been saying, just in different ways, some more rudely than others.

I don't know about the SkySox. I never knew they used to be in Denver. Might be a reasonable comparison though. I think Colorado Springs is about the same size as Omaha. Hard to get a true comparison and not what I was intending with my Phoenix comparison.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  2:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
guess i was wrong. it was the denver zephyrs who moved to new orleans when the rockies came in. totally wrong. sorry. sky sox have been there since 1988 but just became the rockies farm club. i'm dumb. I thought they moved from denver to colorado springs.

but, they are an example of a AAA team that playes in the burbs. wonder what kind of success they've had there. would be interesting to see what kind of growth they've spurred in that area or if they make money for the city. Don't know alot about their situation myself.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 107 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MP Message Board © 2000-2017 MavPuck.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000