MP Message Board
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Message Board
 MavPuck.com Maverick Hockey Forum
 2017-2018 STs ... paper vs MyMav $$ difference???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hoffin205
Senior Mav

USA
1263 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2017 :  4:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So my paper renewal shows the discount for the unplayed home playoff games from the 2016-2017 season, but my on line (MyMavs) account doesn't .... anyone else seeing this?

I've clicked all the way through the renewal online right up until what I believe is the final 'renew tickets' button - and don't see the 'refund' showing up/being applied anywhere.

$80.42 isn't something I'm anxious to just charge away and hope I get back.

@HoffinOmaha
"Hoff" is the nickname - "in205" used to help me find my seat
Hummm, I wonder if I can change my user name to Hoffin216?

Hoffin205
Senior Mav

USA
1263 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2017 :  1:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went through the UNO tix office at Baxter ... they're computer showed the proper price with discount. Tix's bought.

@HoffinOmaha
"Hoff" is the nickname - "in205" used to help me find my seat
Hummm, I wonder if I can change my user name to Hoffin216?
Go to Top of Page

NoClu
Senior Mav

Equatorial Guinea
1723 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2017 :  4:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep. If you click through the electronic renewal, you will be overcharged. Bad system. Same problem last year... Why not fix it UNO.

@joelemperes
Zanon isn't growing a beard. Apparently when throwing your body in front of and blocking several 90mph pucks, your face sweats hair.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2017 :  08:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had to call in to get mine processed correctly. The computer system wasn't processing the credit correctly. Even more strange was that it seemed to be processing the credit differently on different computers or with different log in sessions. I don't know which it was. It would have been way off.

One time, it was processing the whole credit on each payment. Another time, it was doubling the credit on one payment.

Just bizarre.
Go to Top of Page

LetsGoMavs
Freshman Mav

160 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2017 :  10:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I renewed through "MyMav account and NO problems here, everything went through properly. Received the correct credit and checked my card to verify charge amount.
Go to Top of Page

LetsGoMavs
Freshman Mav

160 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2017 :  10:09:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMavs

I renewed through "MyMav account and NO problems here, everything went through properly. Received the correct credit and checked my card to verify charge amount.

Forgot to mention, I did my renewal on 5/1.
Go to Top of Page

nousefouraname
All-Star Mav

2307 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2017 :  11:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UNO's operations frustrate me to no end. So, I mentioned that my invoice wasn't calculating correctly online. Called in a week ago and they said it was a "known problem" and they could run it for me over the phone. I gave my credit card info and didn't think much more of it. I had the money set up in my account and paid my credit card bill over the weekend. I thought my credit card statement looked a bit low. So, I looked through the charges. Sure enough, no charge came through from UNO athletics in a full week since I called them. So, logged on this morning and the system was also saying I hadn't paid. At least this time it was calculating correctly. So, I did it online and immediately had a pending charge on my credit card within an hour.

So, UNO initially can't get the online system to calculate correctly with the credits. Then, they can't manage to process my payment correctly when I called in. Today was the due date. So, theoretically, I would have been in danger of losing my seats had I not noticed their error in processing my transaction.

Their D-II operation on full display this week. Same types of issues with systems and customer service that they can't seem to get corrected across multiple years...and if anything, getting worse as time goes on.

It's just sad.
Go to Top of Page

buetane
All-Star Mav

Iceland
2568 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  7:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Issues none the less, but they were making calls to people who had yet to renew, so theoretically they would have called you before just giving your seats away.
Go to Top of Page

Hat-Trick
Freshman Mav

103 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  07:09:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMavs

Same here - renewed online last night and the playoff credit was properly applied. No problemo.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Senior Mav

Uzbekistan
1620 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2017 :  12:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
don't know if anyone noticed this, but they are offering half season friday or saturday only tickets on ticketmaster.

Quinn

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MP Message Board © 2000-2017 MavPuck.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000